Cookery [kook-uh-ree] - the art or practice of cooking; a place equipped for cooking.

Monday, January 12, 2015

And we begin again...

It has been a very, very long time (more than 3 years?)! And much has changed! But....one of my New Year's resolutions this year is to start up this Cooking Blog again! I still love to cook and bake, and do so relatively frequently. I just haven't been taking pictures or reviewing the recipes. But I will now (hopefully)...

One big change for some readers: I'm no longer a Weight Watchers member. I didn't want to keep paying $20/month, even though I did really like the online service. :P I've switched to Lose-It (which is free, with the option to pay a premium) to continue tracking my intake and figuring out recipe values, so instead of posting Weight Watchers points, I'll post the estimated calories based on the new App. I'll try and post as much info I can and nutrition labels if there's any obscure ingredients, so those of you wanting Weight Watchers points can have the info needed to plug into the Recipe Builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment